Sunday, January 18, 2009

To the Depths and Heights of the World

Because you said so,
just doesn't cut it.
Because you want to,
just won't stand.

Although u know me,
I know u better.
I'm sorry,
but u fail to understand.
Searchin for a place
I would love to visit.
Something beyond my reach
that defies my grounds.

With you I can do this,
come and reach with me.
Listen ..
our love can be found.

So follow me to the depths of the ocean,
to the highest points on the earth.
Follow me to the hottest of climates,
where we can experience re-birth.

==> Today, I feel like soaring away to a place.. somewhere beyond my reach and beyond my power as a human being. I want to experience something that tests the weakness of our nature and strengthens the power of the earth. A contradiction to the lives we live in the urbanized environment where nature doesn't stand a chance.




No comments: