Monday, January 5, 2009

A Delightful Intervention

Hidden.
In secrecy kept away.
Kept far from you,
kept far from the turmoil
that accompanies our lives in every way.

Thus, you're uninvited
because you remind me of it all.
So it has to be hidden,
kept away like a deep 'n sorrowful secret,
though it is rather small.

I take it out on ocassion
when the timing is right.
Carefully and delicately
in privacy, in seclusion,
from the contagious world in evil spite.

This little white powder
as soft and pure as an angels wing.
A slow, disruptive path through my body,
a euphoria, a numbness,
an extreme uncontrolable orgasm in full swing.

The power to the imagination
lifts me beyond my soul.
My mind in full turn, like clockwork,
I need more..

Inspiration, liberation, OH! emancipation!

Shit, eff you!
I hear your knocks on the door.
I will never tell you about this,
although I am sure you already know.

Do not (you can't) control me
and don't you intervene
unless you decide to join me
I promise our slates will stay clean.

The power of its sweet seduction
will capture you too
There is nothing like this temptation,
escape with me, lets fly, I know you want to.


To be continued.
Only when I have to study (and I despise memorizing my text books) do I come up with dark little stories such as these. Sometimes I feel like being captured in the lives of these characters.. but in reality I know I won't succumb to what I imagine they feel.

No comments: