Monday, January 5, 2009

So I Ask..

So I ask you, God..
For I don't really know
Who else to turn for replenishment
What left are the seeds to sew?

Don't answer me in pitty
Hello, are you even there?
Do you hear all the cries of the universe?
(I act like I don't care)

But mine isn't the only cry
and in this attempt of a prayer I ask
I don't need you on a daily basis
but will you listen to this? or am I now a dark-lit flask?
...............................

Is my stress worth my worry
or my worry worth my stress?
Should I continue in a hurry
or just drop this worthless mess?

Should I sacrfice my happiness
knowing not what is to come?
Or should I be swarmed by this fury
and put an end to what I've begun?
Undo all this madness
and escape all this fear.
Do I ask too much of myself?
Don't answer, I just want you to hear.

Listen in hope and anticipation
Do I really know what is to be done?
Living everyday blindly
I don't think I like who I've become.

Pleasant thoughts, pleasant things
I repeat to myself ten times a day
I call out to the universe-
evrytn will be acredited for in some way.
................................
Not doing this for free,
no doing this for fun.
God, help me relax
and help me complete what can't be undone.
--> My personal turmoil, and I imagine every student's worry, the need to do well in school in order to find the answer to their futures.

No comments: