Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Buy...

So I went out and bought something else later this week..
but this time it wasn't for lil ol' me.. but for my mother!
She's been very busy as of late.. with work.. grocery shopping.. walking the lil rascal (Amor-my pup).. oh and she decided to take a course @ Humber.
So I decided to buy her a dress.
My mother, similarly to myself, loves goin out (with daddy) and dancin' her tale off! In December they've been to 3 banquet-like parties with their frnds.. and for January and February they're planning on going to 1) charity event (this weekend), 2) Valentines dance, 3) Masquerade Ball, 4) a "Hunter's" Ball. LOL.
Of course these are all elegant events.. but btwn her and her gf's its fashion supreme! so when I saw this dress at Jacob (AND reduced from 150$ to 60$..) I thought it was perfect (very fun, flirty, yet elegant) So I tried on a size bigger.. and immediately got it for her!
Cute, huh? I love the black stone detail. It lines the back of the dress as well.. and it has the same deep cut on the back =) HOT. Overall.. it is very comfortable and I love that it sways when you move> perfect for jammin out on the dance floor.

So the verdict: I got home.. surprised her by laying it out on the couch before she came home that day. She didn't know what to think when she saw it lol.. she was worried it was too short. But she tried it on.. she loved it.. and it's a keeper! It goes perfectly with her silver heels, silver purse, and sheer violet shall! Success!

No comments: