Monday, December 29, 2008

Resolutions?

As the end of the year approaches a majority of ppl follow that "New Years Resolution" B.S. (excuse my french).

Personally, I've never really associated resolutions with the new year. Why not start every new day with a resolution and follow that through. Why does the start of a year have to represent a change? Why wait that long to do something for yourself?

So.. my new year resolution, however contradicting this might be, is to start everyday with a resolution ;) =P

Some of my day starters include:
wake up earlier if went to sleep earlier; OR wake up late if went to sleep late
(or just to wake up non-groggy lol)
be on time for everything
(EVERYTHING! even those dumb one hour 8am-ers)
drink more water and eat more fruit and veggies
(how about... try and squeeze in breakfast everyday)
Oh yess.. and get me some A's in school!! (lol)
(slowly day by day)

No comments: