Monday, December 29, 2008

A Dying Lover's Wish

Next time I'll tell you what I'm thinkin
Those cigarettes and all your fun
I shoulda stayed inside, ignored
But inside I was dying, was bored

Everything doesn't look like the movies
Nothing was started so nothing has to end

Still you take me away
and you take your time.
Moving the world
and shaking the sun.

All the guilt we were building
Stood and paved a road to something new
Should we listen?
There's nowhere else to turn

Move a little closer but don't say a word
I don't want to know.
Just breathe, slow ..
and lean towards me.

Heart to heart, soul to soul.
I need this more than you know.

No guilt.
No emotion.
A dying lover's wish.


Or should it be a lover's dying wish? lol hmmm

I came up with this listening to various songs on the radio haha (JT and RiRi's -Rehab, amongst one).

No comments: