Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentine

I love:

..the way you make my heart jump and beat faster, the risks you're willing to take, and the things you're willing to sacrifice
..the way you always ask for my input and opinions when making huge decisions; even if I think those decisions shouldn't concern me ie. your thesis in Nunavut.
..the way you call me back 10 minutes after an argument, allow me to cool off, and then listen to all my concerns
..the way you always want to try new things, new flavors, and the way you always want to fix things for the better
..the way you always think I'm mad at you when I tell you I don't like something> I'm just being honest, in the end it's your choice to make. Whether you listen or not- I will still stand by you
..the way you treat me professionally; you always trust my advice and analysis on serious issues
..the way you respect me and my views of things; we've been brought up a little differently and don't agree about certain things
..the way you respect my views of the world, my boundaries and limits; what I think is right or wrong doesn't necessarily reflect what you think is right or wrong
..the way you always aime to maintain that balance between dividing our likes and dislikes equally
..the way you always think logically and more realistically about some things, and need me to give you that hope and that positive nudge- which I think will help you achieve your dreams
..the way you always bring me back to earth when I'm lost high in the clouds and aiming for the unrealistic ie. boggling 6 courses, a job, house, and kids lol jks
..the way I am extremely open with you and tell you everything; the way I can never lie to you
..the way you make me laugh till I squirt milk out of my nose
..the way you play the cool cat and tough guy but really you're a cuddly bear on the inside (Misiu)
..the way you laugh at my cheap jokes and blond moments; and attempt to understand them
..the way you look at me when I surprise you
..the way you're patient and caring when something is troubling me
..the way you help all those around you- even if you don't like them or don't know them
..the way you're open, confident, and fearless of the future

.. but most importantly, I love that I love you.

Thank you for your support, your honesty, and your love.
My world would be motionless without you.

Augie

1 comment:

Princess said...

Awwwww... I was reading some more to the bottom thinking...damn he hasn't changed...haha

Lovely words missy!! So Sweet...*tears*