Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Little Zoo

So I was at the JP2 Polish Culture Centre today in Sauga and OH MAH GAWD..
in a little wicker basket, wrapped in a lil blankie were three little Daschund pups (aka hot dog- dogs).

There was a black one and two light brown ones. One of the brown pups had beautiful green eyes. My gawsh as I played with the lil sweeeties.. I felt the neeeedd to take one home! My Amor would be so happy with a little sister or little brother! But of course my father said NO.. and I was VERY dissapointed.

That's when I called my bf immediately and asked if he didn't want one (lol).. and heck, I would of adopted one right there and then (cuz they were only 400$) :O. Nelson and I have always wanted to adopt a little wiener dog.. it's a bit of a long story (going back to 2005 lol).. but of course we don't live together and his family is a bit partial to small creatures runnin around the house.

Next week if the green eyed beauty is still there- I will take her home!

Another little idea that I came across is adopting a mini water turtle. I think I might get Nelson a little turtle when he goes away to Flemming in September. This way he can have a little study buddy swimming beside him- little Squirt is gunna be soo much more entertaining than that xbox Nelson has at home! and heck, if he rejects my idea.. I'll just adopt Squirt myself. They are quite small, don't require too much space, and are so cute to play with.

1 comment:

Princess said...

LOL @ Weiner. LMAO

Those dogs are cute mab, but I am more of a farm animal lover. LOL