Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Walk..Away

Dear Summer,

Since June I've been reckless.. A couple of days of sunshine followed by 5 days of rain..

(you're so cute the way you tease me)

But seriously now, Summer where are you? How could you leave me in such despair?

I can't take anymore of this!! What did I ever do to you but enjoy your beautiful rays!

It's the Recession, isn't it?

Well, EFFF YOU! You and your effin white, puffy clouds, and all your little colourful flowers and birds!

Politics has nutn to do with this, u sonofabytch! You coward! You sheep!

I know you're there! You can't ignore me! Come out and settle this with me woman to woman!

I invite you for a lovely cup of tea, my house, noon. I will wait for you with my sunglasses on and my make up off!

Forever faithful,

Augie

No comments: