Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hold On World.. I'm Coming!!!

SSOOOO.. I was looking for my running shoes..

(gawsh i havent worn them in ages)..

I do own a pair of running shoes (haha) which serve for the gym and actual running.. but I also have those cute runners that you take out for a walk around the city. And I clearly CAN NOT wear THOSE cute shoes to play baddy *sigh.. you must understand =P

SO there I was running around my house (like i usually do) searching high and low from closet to closet.. throwing shiz around.. WHEN.. I discovered some treasure!!

YESS.. a treasure chest!

Ok, I exagerate..lol.. I found a shoe box.. (which is just as good when you let it run with your imagination) and within it were all these wicked-ass ribbons and shalls and little scarfs from like the 80's or smtn'...

So for the past half hour I've been playing around with these things.. and here is what I came up with:

LMAO =)

No comments: