Sunday, April 19, 2009

Breather

Yesterday I wrote my first exam. I think it was fair.. and I didn't find it too challenging. I finished in an hour and a half.. which is nice considering it was a three hour exam.

So after my first triumph.. I went looking around for some dresses. I ended buying 3 dresses.. lol. My actual formal dress I found in FCUK.. a nice light green, bubble dress. But I think I'm going to return it because I don't like how it doesn't do anything for my body .. it isn't defined. I thought I could use a belt and bring the waste line in.. but it looks more casual that way> not very formal. So because I don't need a cute, casual, 140$ dress.. I'm going to return it.

My other two dresses, I bought on sale lol.. and they are just simple, casual, everyday dresses. I do not want to wear jeans or pants during the summer. I love skirts and dresses.. so I added a black dress of soft material, with one strap on the shoulder, to my closet. Its really neat because at the wasteline there's a rubber band that gives the impression that u're wearing a loose shirt and skirt. Also, because of the rubber band, u can make it as short or as long as u want :) .

I bought it at Buffalo.. and the price... reduced from 50$ to 10$ (The Buffalo store on Yonge has these sales.. you have to go downstairs to find these bargains :) ).. I actually think I might go back 'n buy this mini jean skirt I saw for 15$ (from 75$ lol). Aneways.. at Buffalo I also bought this hot top.. that looks like a tank top from the front.. but the back is fully exposed and the shirt is held on ur body if u tie it at the back.. perfect for the beach! (this one cost me 7.90$ from 45$)

The second dress I bought at Forver XXI. When I saw the sales girl marking it down.. I was really shocked. This dress is a silver/grey soft material. Like the black one, it falls slightly above the knee. However, its top.. is far more elegant. The dress has an empire wasteline.. thick shoulder straps.. and its slightly pleeted. The look is totally Roman Godess! Aneways.. the price.. from 45$ to 6.99$. I couldn't try it on at the store.. cuz the lines for the fitting rooms are friggin crazy.. so I just tried it on over my tshirt lol.. and it was perfect! I think I analyzed it like 30 times before I bought it cuz I didn't understand why it was on sale.. (maybe smtn wrong with it?.. but evrytn was perfect!)..

So there is my little shopping spree for the day..

Atm.. I'm taking a loonngg break and planning my mini water garden for the backyard lol. My next exams are on the 28,29 of April.. soo pfftt I have a bit of time to spare :)!

No comments: