Monday, April 13, 2009

..and the Bitching begins

So its that time of the year again...
studying and cramming for finals.. finishing all outstanding assignments.. it makes me nuts!

These r my unwinding thoughts for today... a roller coaster of emotions.

I have to finish this thesis writeup
then I have to study for this anatomy exam that is a pain in the butt.. literally. It just never goes away!
Oh my gluteus maximus is so fine.. so is my spine.. why won't u rhyme.. maybe cuz it's a waste of time!

Then after my anatomy exam I have to devote all of Saturday to shopping.. because I haven't been in the longest time and I need a fkn dress for formal..
hhmmm formal.. boat on a cruise, cruise on a boat.. don't mean to gloat but if u don't go u're a goat!

lol it's gunna be fun ;)

Exam for ecotox, chicken pox, lego blocks.. lol. Exam for environmental bio, mayo, deyo, Kanye-ooo... last assignment due end of April.. April showers bring May flowers.. except I'm starting to see flowers and its April.. and I'm still seeing snow on the ground.

May has a lot of things to hold.. gunna get my G, gunna get my bike tuned n start riding about the Lake.. gunna paint my deck.. gunna plant some tomatoes ... gunna build a fountain out of a huge plant pot (that way when i tan in my backyard i have a nice feng shui feel).. gunna partay with my long lost brothers n sisters!

June.. warmer weather.. Gunna bike ride for the heart and stroke... finish some summer courses.. play more piano.. continue my outdoor projects... take the dog to high park.. n party with my borthers n sisters!

July.. hot weather.. increased number of road trips.. kidnapping the boyfriend to Niagara Falls.. and beach expeditions every weekend lol.. bike ride @ Niagara Falls.. climb the CN Tower via stairs.. parents gone for their vaycay..party on!

August.. piano exam.. finish school.. apply to college.. think about applying to University in Australia... just gunna imagine im in Australia/.. heck..ill just go to Australia... Australia Australia Australia.. Kangaroo Jack! I'm back! 24 hour flight, worth the fight.. euphoria!

Thank you

School- leave me the fuk alone!

No comments: