Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Day- Another Saturday

I've been pretty busy lately with work and all. But I have kept up with my random scribbles (manually- on paper haha). Here's a short insight to my day on Saturday.. written short and sweet (at least I hope lol)

It rained again today.
The clouds darkened the city.
Light switch: off.

Made my way to work,
fighting the tears of nature as I walked.
Stood at the bus stop.
Witnessed a car accident.
Angry drivers, getting wet as they bitched at eachother.

Met an older gentleman at work.
Random Convo.
Was with the Air Force.
Been up to Polar Bear's Path several times in the 70's-80's.
Flat land, strong winds, and incredibly peaceful he said.
Awesome. What a coincidence...

Small World.

Sun brightened the city in the afternoon.
It's so humid now.
Summer. Finally.
Went on an errand for my boss, funny man.
Took the long way through the park, smelled the fresh breeze.
After the rain,
a sweet sensation;
trees lightly misting you from the raindrops still parched on their leaves.

Tommorow-
new day. A lot awaits.
A City tour with my bff, + Euro 2008 Finals.
WOoOhHoO!

No comments: