Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Celebrate Canada!

By clicking on the title of this post ^^^,
you can listen to Estelle's "American Boy re-make"> aka Canadian Version "Canadian Boy"- by Mad Dog and Suzie McNeal.

Here are the lyrics:

"Just a number one Canadian sound
me and Suzie about to get down
just listen what we say, say
we in a place where they all say eh?

But they give me a dime,
it's what the horseshoe pay all the time.
Tell the life guard we need more seats
we gotta do better than Wasaga Beach.

Take me on the street car, I'd like to go some day,
take me to Toronto on the Don Valley,
I really want to come fishing with you.
You'll be my Canadian Boy.

He said hey hoser its really really nice to meet you,
I just met this radio DJ who's just my type.
I like the way he's speakin,
but Billie she is freakin.
Don't like his hockey jersey
but I like what's underneath it.

And no I ain't been on the VIA,
I heard that B.C always rains,
and NorthYork's heart awaits.
First lets see Newfoundland,
I'll show you to my bedroom.
I'm liking this Canadian Boy, Canadian Boy.

Take me on the subway, I'd like to go someday.
Take me to Markham on the Don Valley.
I really want to come skating with you.
You'll be my Canadian Boy, Canadian Boy.

Who killin' them in the T.O?
Everybody gunna say you, yo!
Reluctantly cuz most of this town totally fucks with me
Suzie once said to me this town town
aint so green its brown ground
aint nothing new now now now- no no
He crazy, I know what you're thinking
Billy, I know what you drinking
Mad flinga, Phone Ringa
Holla at the next chick soon as you're blinkin'... "

LOL! LOVE IT!

from: MIX 99.9
http://www.999mixfm.com/media/738408/Canadian+Boy

No comments: