Sunday, October 25, 2009

Convocation 2009

This is a Video of the Fall 2009 Convocation =)
My convocation was held on Thursday October 22 at 9:30 am.

I very much liked being amidst my fellow peers and graduates! The ceremony itself was amusing and had a very family-like atmosphere, which I felt very comfortable in.

The faculty speaker was introduced by one of our professors as a person with "little experience, little fame, but with great advice".. and the best advice she gave us all was "Marry Rich!".. lol! At this we all got a good crack =)

Aneways, the Bachelor of Science in Biology diplomas are awarded at the time "1:17" into the video. I am the second one going up.. ahaha.. I laugh at myself watching this =P




My dad started the whole "name- yelling" thing at the ceremony lol.. oh man! I was laughing on stage when I heard my name.

Mr. G. Raymond Chang and I

Congrats to all!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: