Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Terminator Salvation

I've been meaning to watch this movie for soo long!
and finally I can =).. in bed since I'm still a bit sick.

I woke up at 5 am in the morning and I was craving a hot bubble bath.. ugh I was just about to turn the water on when my mother woke up and caught me in the act.. she gave me some drugs and I went back to bed, sleeping like a baby.

Ugh how rude! Sometimes I wish I lived on my own and took my baths whenever I wanted = (when the water runs in the house its the loudest noise ever and disturbs every1.. except 4 me, naturally lol)

Aneways..I'm home alone now.. and am free to do as I please.. starring at my lap top too long makes my head hurt tho..so I'm gunna try to hook up the comp to my TV =) Bigger is better.. mmm and this way I can enjoy my hottie Christian Bale on the big screen!

In need of hotter days 'n sunshine,

Augie

No comments: