Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer Splurge

Soooo ...
I've been dying to share the purchases I have made over the last week (minus the sick days- this is when I had a fever :( ).

I shared the Steve Madden shoes I bought for a very good bargain (1$) but I've been too busy to dress up/take pics of some other big buys (that I am very proud of).

Primo:

The Boyfriend Jacket...
YES! Ok I actually resurrected this from my closet. I bought it last year.. Vintage.. it's a Mexx charcoal blazer I purchased for 15$ =)



Bijoux Bijoux..
Actually, Nelson bought me these three necklaces from Buffalo Jeans NY ;) (the one on Yonge.. down in the basement there are super deals!)

and my Mom bought me this Faux-Gold bracelet =) from Jones New York

Smart Purses:
Smart purse number one:
Very 40's, red purse..with hidden fold-over pocket on the inside.. 5$

Smart purse number two:
Very 40's, box-like navy blue purse.. with an organizer in one of the pockets.. (no joke..it has a place for cheques, change, cosmetics, agenda, credit cards! and receipts) ...cost me $4.50


MY LIFE.. if it were a dress (lol)
I love this dressss!! I feel like a Godess in it! It's Vintage, very pink, very comfortable, it sways so gracefully.. and I can dress it up or down =) My "Hippy dance in the meadow" dress lol.. 25$ (she originally wanted 50$ for it pfftt)

My summer favourites:

SUCRETS lozenges!!! for those unexpected soar throats!

My two Best Friends.. Polysporin with SPF30 lip care covered with my Blistex Cherry Lip Fusion!

Crest Freakin Night Paste.. I can not stress enough how much I loovvee this toothpaste (ahaha). Seriously tho, its good.

Ultra Mist Sunblock <33>I'm also trying out a new moisturizer I found. My Vichy moisturizer just finished.. so I'm switching it up a bit to a day/night cream =) So far so good.. and it smells great!

No comments: