Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Itinerary

So my love is almost out of school and I am super excited to have a whole summer to spend with him!
Last year he missed out on summer, literally. He went up north to Nunavut to work on his thesis project.. so I shall take advantage of these warm sunny days and spend all I can with him.

First trip= Lindsay Ontario.. I got accepted to Fleming college (around Peterborough) and I'd like to check out the campus n talk with some ppls about the program. Nelson is going there as well in September so it would be neat to get to go to school with him.

Next trips= strawberry picking.. (lol) Nelson loves strawberries.. but how much he will like picking them, iunno.. we'll find out.

Niagara Falls weekend.. visit Niagara On the Lake cuz it is pure lush there! then maybe stay a night and go to Cliftion Hill, the Maid on the Mist.. Marineland? (is that place still open? haha)

Oh, taking bikes/roller blades to Niagara Falls by VIA Rail and biking around =) woot

Beaches.. when it gets warmer.. oh and I wanna cross the border maybe for some shopping =)

My schedule for the next couple weeks isn't that full. There's not a lot of work in the pharmacy now so I only work Fridays and Saturdays. I also have a piano exam in August so I shall be playing my heart out throughout summer. With all this spare time I shall go out.. and maybe paint my fence (my othherr fence.. it feels like all i've been doing is painting lol) .. i also got some nice canna lilies for the deck..i love those flowers..so I shall garden some more as well =)

Cheers!

No comments: