Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wake Me Up when September Ends

So the school year has begun.. woohoo or booho for some!

I'm just chillen, finally able to get some real rest and enjoy my extended vacation.
Extended because I'm only goin back to school in January.
So till then, I have some things I need to focus on.

I love change. I love getting on board and opting for new things.
But no matter how spontaneous this sounds, or how spontaneous I make it sound, I carefully plan everything. I do get excited easily and I do cary things over the top sometimes =) Life is short, I'm glad of every free moment I gain.

I have planned to pick up my french, earn extra points in piano (by continuing it a little longer), and expand my guitar knowledge.. this includes building my musical creativity a little more.

Some time to pick up my hobbies and interests.. to truly express.

Zexy time galore!

Augie

No comments: