Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Broke Ass..Bought Me Some Shoesss =)

HA!

Who can resist a freakin sale? ..*shakes her head*.. I know I can't =(

But whooa so I try on these shoes cuz they look kinda cute and interesting. The colour is nothing like I've ever seen before! (it's a navy blue with hint of grey) And must I mention that they are high as a mothfka.. but comfortable as heck! And if they're gunna be high ..they must, must, must be comfy to walk in! They are also covered in some good quality leather inside and out.. beautiful!

Aneways, I flip them on the under side to check out the price.. and I almost had a heart attack.

$350.00 is what it read

I proceeded to place them back on the shelf.. but I think the sales girl saw my sadness (lol).. and she approached me saying they were in the process of marking them down.
I went to the cash register.. and got them for $90.00! Sweet deal! Oh I also bought some Givenchy pantyhose.. because I can... and only $10.. Nelson plz don't kill me! :$
The Frye Company :O

No comments: