Thursday, June 17, 2010

Did I ever really know?

A breeze,
carries with it the strength and serenity of my memories,
releasing any presence of despair.

How long before this feeling fades?
How long before reality hits again?

Prolonging these moments,
the power is hard to possess.
Time will absorb what it wants
and won't give back what you're longing for.

Give me a chance to relive again.
Give me some peace with my own.
Go back, flash back, to that place
but this time...

I will open my eyes to the knowledge,
to the past of whats certainly there.
To the feeling of being emotionless-
I don't seem to mind, and you don't seem to care.
So meet me somewhere in the middle,
in the darkness where time won't catch up.
To the security of being lost in a distant place,
where morality and logic are mixed up.

This once, time won't be wasted
and I will never think to look back.
As what is thought will be said and done
and what is missed, time will lose track.

No comments: