Saturday, January 9, 2010

Agnieszka Chilinska- Nie Kochana, Unloved



Love this kind of rock.. don't know what to name it..
but this song, created maybe 10yrs ago is very KOL.. and I love Kings of Leon lol.
It has a slow-like intro but it builds as she gets more agitated, more stronger. The singer, Agnieszka Chylinska, was very metal back then but now she's more rocky/pop. I love her either way- one of the many talented Polish singers (she's one of the judges on "Poland's Got Talent" lol).
Powerful words to this music as well.. I'll try my best to translate.

Crying towards empty walls, how embarassing.
I was with someone for some time, it's not important anymore.
Feelin' that around me, noone is capable to love.
Feelin' that it's always gonna be this way.

Moving towards your embrace, but I don't feel anything.
I'm scared to feel something
It hurts, I know.

I am alone, that's my loss.
I'm unloved, that's my loss.

I can't love because, I am weak if I do.
I don't think about myself an I lose myself.
I give everything but I don't have anything.
Again he loves me, another stranger.

I am alone, that's my loss.
I'm unloved, that's my loss.
Maybe you're knocking on my door
But tell me why I can't hear anything.

I'm not gunna lie directly to my face
I'm not gunna tear myself apart.
I'm sorry that I loved you. I know. I know.

No comments: