Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Don't.. Wake Me Up When September Ends

First Day of school was awesome today!
In truth I only had one class which was a great start for my final year at Rye. My prof is freakin amazing! (I wouldn't be surprised if Rye had the best profs in T.O!) She transfered over from York U (boo! lol) and she has a down to earth (gangstah) feel.
Of course being overtly confident this year.. I spoke up n shared my Aussie experience with the class..oohh I'm on fiiree! (for now.. I'll update my status in a month haha!)

On a serious note, I fixed up all the problems I had with the schedule and it looks like a busy but flexible semester. I have one full day off and another day which only consists of a one hour class. This year is going to be insane. With the temptation of sweet procrastination during those days..

(I can not give in! I will not give in!)

..what does one do to resist? Something better.. volunteer work =) I'm in talks with a volunteer coordinator at one of the hospitals in the area. Hopefully all works well and the shadowing experience as a physiotherapist will work out (for that is what interests me atm).

My thesis project is working out well as well.. Although I haven't entered the lab environment (YET), I have a couple of meetings with my prof this week and next. It is soo exciting! But I know I will be emotionally drained when I actually perform my act in the laboratory lol. Maximum emotional rollercoaster this semester.. BUT that will not affect netn' cuz I plan to dance/drink my sorrows away (not to the extreme..but you know, go out more often). I'm on the hunt for a bar with a dance floor. Something in the likes of Jacksons at George in Sydney. Honestly, those were good times and although I understand the school year has started...

I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE TO WORK, I WANT TO WORK TO LIVE!!!

No comments: